Automation of production processes
The basis of our activity is the automation of production processes, which includes the design of production lines with the internal transport system. Our offer includes: design, delivery or manufacture of components and software with process visualization (SCADA). We also offer optimization of existing production processes, taking into account the needs of a specific company. In the subject of automation of production processes, we also offer the delivery and programming of industrial robots KUKA, FANUC, ABB.
Our projects also include Production Implementation Systems (MES class systems) enabling efficient collection of information in real time directly from production sites and their transfer to the area, which allows, for example, updating inventory, immediate notification of stops occurring during production, generating reports and analyzes of collected information, data exchange with MRPERP class systems (SAP)
Our projects are closely consulted and adapted to the current needs of the client.
- controllers Siemens S7 series 300,400 oraz 1200 i 1500
- environments LAD, STL, SCL
- industrial networks Profi-BUS, Profi-NET, ASI
- bar code systems 1D & 2D (Datalogic, Sick)
- label generation and printing systems
- vision systems based on COGNEX, DATALOGIC
- visualization of production processes SCADA
- servo drives Lenze, Keb, Sew, Siemens, Festo (multi-axis manipulators)
- robotic stations Kuka, Abb, Fanuc,
- programming Microsoft Windows .Net: Windows Forms / Windows Presentation Foundation / Windows Services / Web Services (Windows Communication Foundation) / ASP .Net
- databases Microsoft SQL Server